1. Open your front-end page in browser
2. click view source or (Ctrl+U)
3. search for agent.js
4. if the agent.js is not found, it means that your ExtraWatch agent is not published on front-end.
You have to go to modules and make sure that it's assigned to the position which exists in your template.
1. Find some other module which is already visible when you visit your front-end (eg. menu, or twitter posts plugin, etc.)
2. Remember the position name (eg. : "position-7")
3. Find ExtraWatch Agent module and place it in the same position as the module which is already visible in the front-end. (eg. "position-7")
4. Visit the front-end again and then press (Ctrl+U or view source) and try to find agent.js string
5. If still no string is found, repeat the whole process