Question: In the tab "Location" asks me to insert the API and me a link "ipinfodb.com". Where do I get this number? What server? Why this is needed?
Answer: This is a 3rd-party service which allows you to get a more accurate location of your visitor.
1. Open the link ipinfodb.com
2. Fill in the form on website http://ipinfodb.com/register.php
3. As "Server IP" enter you server's IP address (eg. 22.214.171.124) - if you don't know the IP of your server, please contact your server's administrator
4. Submit the form
5. You'll receive an email with the API key
6. Enter this key into the box below and reload the front-end. You should be able to see location of your visitors