Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
here you can submit any topics related ExtraWatch

TOPIC: 404 Not Found error after uninstall

404 Not Found error after uninstall 2 years 1 month ago #13

Basically I uninstalled ExtraWatch Pro and now when I try to upload a new media file in WordPress, it says it cannot locate the file. When I tried to access the file specifically through a web browser I get this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /podcasts/wp-content/plugins/extrawatch-pro/components/com_extrawatch/extrawatch.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The web address I was trying to access in this case is www.techspotvcast.com/podcasts/files/mp3/tsvc24.mp3

Additionally this happens to all of my previously uploaded and (were working) files in that directory.
The topic has been locked.

404 Not Found error after uninstall 2 years 1 month ago #14

Hi,
probably there are some lines left in your .htaccess file at the very end which are related to ExtraWatch

like:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^(.*).(mp3)$ /index.php?option=com_extrawatch&task=ajax&action=download&env=ExtraWatchJoomlaEnv¶ms=%26rand%3D&test=&file=$1.$2 [R,L]

Just delete them and everything should work again. This is most probably caused by some bug, I'll try to find where might be the problem. Thank you for your understanding.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
X

Drop us your message